- 150g Digestive Biscuits (Crushed)
- 50g Granulated Sugar
- 100g Melted Butter
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 250ml Thickened Double Cream
- Cherry Pie Filling (Bought or Home Made)
- Mix the buscuits, sugar and melted butted together and press in the bottom of a greased cake tin.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 180° the leave to cool.
- Whisk the double cream and add the vanilla essence and cream cheese, then fold in the icing sugar.
- Spread over the biscuit base and put into fridge to set.
- Top with cherry filling and leave to firm in over night if possible in the fridge.